Brake offers internationally relevant guidance, resources, research and webinars, which can be accessed by organisations around the world to help you promote road safety and support road crash victims. Sign up for our free fortnightly professionals’ e-bulletin to get updates on events, products and services we provide to support international road safety and fleet professionals, or sign up for our Sudden bulletin for professionals who support bereaved victims.
How we can help you promote road safety:
- Subscribe to Brake professionals, our specialist service for road safety and fleet professionals, sharing best practice through guidance, research, case studies, events and resources. If your organisation is based in a country on the United Nations’ Least Developed Countries List, you can subscribe for free.
- Use www.roadsafetyweek.org as a guide to running your Road Safety Week, day or other awareness-raising event. It's packed with ideas, advice and inspiration to help you promote safer road use through an annual event and year-round.
- Attend a Pledge webinar, an online training session enabling you to lead discussion based workshops in your workplace or community on Brake’s six-point road safety Pledge, covering the most important road safety topics.
- Browse, download and order our road safety resources in the Brake shop, including posters, flyers and activity sheets. Many are available to download for free.
- Use our international research library: a freely-accessible library of road safety research and initiatives from around the world, organised by topic.
How we can help organisations support bereaved road crash victims:
- Subscribe to our free Sudden bulletin for research and updates on supporting suddenly bereaved people.
- Read our guidance on sudden bereavement support available free on our Sudden website.